Friday, September 19, 2008

One monthsary!


In office now.

12060 seconds before I knock off.

TGIF!

But I'm down with throat infection, hope it won't worsen or I gonna lose my voice! Drinking buckets of water & chrysanthemum tea to cool myself!


AHHHH that KP dun let me buy durian pancake during lunch just now!! Boooo! D:

I want durian pancake.
I want garlic bread.
I want botak jones.


---

Food can be cheap, it also can be expensive.

Mixed veg rice, 4 dish for $2.30.
cheap or CHEAP! u tell me !!! =)
In love with vegetarian food now, cheap & nice.
Maybe I should become one!

---

Work is bored.
But lucky I have smelly stingy stinky smallgas silly suagu saddist owl! :D teeheee!

derrick's gai ban out on 23rd!

WEEEE & the msg made my day!!! =D

cute cuddlely clever chio chic caring considerate cat!

---


On a sidenote, time passed so fast suddenly, it seems like it was monday ytd and now IT'S FRIDAY already!!!

190908
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CEDRIC & PENGTIONG!!! :D

Cheers!~

No comments: