Sunday, September 14, 2008

Exciting weekend

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY

20th to
my dearest
KIWE & YANMEI !!! 10 more years to 30. =P

& happy mooncake festival to all! =DD the moon so round tonight! & i saw a lil firewords from chinese garden from my place.

Sat 13th
NO! (inside joke) NONONO gang. -.- Haha!

HIGH day!

Caught movie with the lowprofile.



Boys over flowers 花より男子 Hana yori Dango

I'm so crazy over the boys esp 虅木直人. Damn sizzling hot! A 140min show which is definitely worth your money! It is not as draggy as I thought it'll be. One of the best movie I've watch this year! & guess what is the most coincidental thing, All the movies I caught, the cinema is 3.

Laze ard & settle down @ Mos burger to chitchatgossip.
Then met up MQ who parted w her poly mate. Trained down town. Shopped around, dear got the shoe & he got the shirts. Bused to MS for dinner. Waraku. Next had this dessert from citylink. It's nice! MQ became hunter! LOL! Her eyes are like @@ at almost all the guys she can find!

We're like so super high on the way back. Awww I don't remember consuming any alcohol. Someone ate 霸王餐 & not only that, she think her $1 very big. I so gonna get that watch!! MQ when are we gonna get? BOO I want the bag also!!! Ended the day on a high note.


Sun 14th

AWESOME! A busy day for me. Rush here and there. But luckily, I got everything done. (:

Bday celebration. WOOOhooo I'm always consider good at lying. Hope it was a pleasant surprise! I miss the girls dearly! 9723974294 years since I last saw them, like after my exams in aug. Break the tradition & we dine in crystal jade kitchen. Had a 4 pax feast. Everything was great! Food, ambience & company was WOO! Got them chicago cheesecake & choco of a thousand leaves. Took neo @ JP. Been so long I ever step in okay, months. Hah!

Pictures!~





Sept babies; kiwe yanmei





You know how much we love you 2!!! May u 2 stay pretty and young always. Good luck and do well for As and prelims girls. =D We'll go on cruise and tour china sooooooon. LOVELOVE.

The best damn thing is she did not vomit or anything like what happened last year! LOL! =DD

Ended the day trying to finish that puzzle but I am proud of myself. I completed more than 20 pieces. It's rather tedious because clouds and the shade of blue is like uh, similar!

P.S. Hope you will feel much better! You know who you are. =D We're wonderwomen!

Work
Has been pretty mundane uh. Same routine almost everyday but I got new task. Sort letters. Over hundreds mind you. But well, nothing is too difficult for me! What doesn't kill makes me stronger. & good thing is I AM NOT LUNCHING ALONE anymore. Heh there's this crazy intern from tp who can click pretty well with me! xD

---
Results will be out. Good or bad. Roughly have an idea. Just hope all modules clear, better gpa than last sem. Keeping my fingers cross and hope we wun freak out by the results sent via sms on the way to work tml.
---

Another great weekend. They makes my world goes round!!! :D

Casper, dinnnerrrrrr!! WHEN WHERE??

3 weeks down, 4 more to go.
This holiday seems to pass very slowly. But it's good thing uh!

p.s. You might think o.o no derrick?
HEH his song 无法归类 2nd this week on 933! =D

No comments: