Sunday, September 09, 2007



Yeah that's a pic of us who went for the steamboat that day. =D X-Men in action. HAHA!

It has been a rather pleasant week for me. Work is hectic & real busy. Browsing through the thick files with N students' applications, scanning and compiling statistics & photolist (makes me feel so sleepy!!!) However the GOOD thing is that there's always freebreakfast & the nice colleagues who will guide me along and yup, also got nice kuey lapis.

And the BRANDS.hamper will be delivered to my place this week :D :D :D

On a side note, results is gonna be released real soon. Don't know why, but I really look forward and quite eager to know how I fare, be it good or bad. Obviously, I hope I did well!

Holidays is over for the jc/secondary peeps, luck for promos & prelims!

WOOhoo there're many nice songs that I'm hooked to;
1. 穷开心
2. 任意门
3. 玩酷

& many many more...



is my best companion on the way to work everyday (: Knowing more about the latest music & local news happening, like the guy who took the rifle and ammunition outta camp. Ohmy.. That is dangerous. No wonder on the way back from work that day to JP, I saw some men in blue (normally seen petrolling at the MRT) on street.

So the point is listening to radio can help enhance my awareness of such happenings around me. =) YES! so listen to YES93.3FM, the best / popular radio station.

Real lazy to touch any quiz(es) now so friends who had tagged me, I'll do when I'm less lazy or should I say when I am more hardworking. =p Heh!

Ohya, it's 09/09 today. Happybirthday to Adeline! ^^

Alright, toodles~ I'm outta here.
Good day (or rather week) to ALL!!!

-I smiled when I looked up and see the beautiful sight of magnolia white clouds dotted with azure blue that very day. (:

No comments: