Friday, September 14, 2007




For my dearest buddy- Qiu Hui (:

14092007 is your big day. We've been thru quite alot these past 9years. Without you, I may not have been what I am today. Despite the age difference, somehow we clicked well & we have anything under the sun to say & crap. Perhaps you're older by 2 years, you always will give me constructive advices and suggestions. Whenever I felt like giving up or waving the white flag, your hands and ears reach out to me.

You may not know how much impact you have on me but you did make a difference in my life. The times we spend mugging cum sleeping at your place during the torturous Os, planning & organizing outings, chilling out by the riverside vomitting out the lil secrets and all.. Thanks for all your support all these while.

I wish you all the best in every lil thing and do well for your upcoming promos! :D

You're definitely one friend that I cherished very very much~

Once again,
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY!

Loves XiaoWei.

No comments: