Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Guys who are gentlemen are charming :D
Agree or disagree?

Opening doors for ladies &
Letting the ladies get outta lift first.

And I met so many in one day!
That really made my day. =)

Oh so random.

Son called today during work and yeah sort of catch up with him abit. That smart ass got quite a high gpa. Engineering = Maths. =/ Well he landed in somewhere he can do well. Good for him. (:

The thick pile of files and data made me feel so sleepy and fatigue by just looking at them. And yeah still got work waiting for me in the office. I hear BAP calling out to me.

Yeah the person called and say he will deliver the hamper tml. (:

Two more days more. & the day is also my buddy's BIG DAY!

And holidays doesn't seem like holidays at all.
Workworkwork all day long.

Looking forward to Sat.
Still brainstorming of surprises for celebration. WOOhoo! Big day.


Awww, anyway it's WEDNESDAY already. Time zoomed so fast that I lost count of the date. Soon it'll be FRIDAY! Wheeee coz you know it's gonna be the weekends!

Hang on peeps & nights! (^#,^)
GOOD day to all for the rest of the week!!

No comments: