Sunday, September 23, 2007



My new found love (:

Bought zen v plus to replace my old mp4. Didn't want to splurge alot on mp3 so I got this. If not I will have go for zen or zen vision which will be above 200bucks. Haha! Xiaowei is such a spendthrift. Tsk! Gotta start saving up. Already got a list of wanted stuffs that I want to buy before the semester starts again. Work to spend, spend to work. Oh well, what am I talking about. HAHA!

Work has been so-so. But seems like my colleagues also feel very restless in the noon especially during 4plus. Great companions to keep me alive during lunchbreaks. Don't know why but I am very looking forward to Friday when it's Monday. I love to hear Cruz say: "WOOHOO, it's FRIDAAAAAAAY!~" Somehow I don't wish school to start and want to continue work.

Tues was self-select TT. After much discussion with ho and belle, we decided to stay tgt and got into bs0703. Any class will be fine as long as we stick as one. Haha! Ho called and we were like so excited when it's 2.29pm. Haha! I like the way the timetable is organized. Most of the modules have lecture and tutorials on the same day.









Lee Hom is just so so talented :D I like his music since I was in Primary School? Yeah ! His new album is nice, perhaps I should go grab one. The melodies just kept spinning in my head.

Been hearing news about icebergs over the north pole melting. GLOBAL WARMING~ ARGH hope Singapore won't disappear after 2040. It is said that the melting of iceberg will cause the sea level to rise and low lands like Singapore will be covered. Awww~ Let's be more aware and stop doing acts that will increase global warming. (Esp if you wish to live till age of 90 or longer) Save the earth!!! So many things happening, like the earthquake in Indonesia. I really cannot imagine if Singapore gonna have earthquake. It will be chaos! Hope all the disasters all go away ):

I guess nothing much already. Oh my accessories and room is in a great mess now!!! Shall nua-ed before work starts tml and maybe pack my stuffs~ Whoopee!~ =)

玩酷就是残酷?

No comments: