Monday, January 22, 2007

-"Learn to smile even when you know you're tearing on the inside."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Life's been plain. So I've been clearing away stuffs and such hoping to get rid of as much as I can before Chinese New Year is here. Went out with dadong & my beloved FM last week. The new year mood is here~~ The shopping malls are up with CNY decos, the shops are selling RED RED gold gold deco & the supermarkets are filled with goodies, traditional new year songs were heard. And tv has been showing programmes related to CNY too.

"CNY is coming soon!!"
"REALLY???"
"YEAH!! on the 18th"

Isn't it fast? I haven't been shopping or anything ever since after prom except getting jeans for work. AND yes, i'm going to get some stuffs like clothes, shoes & maybe new year deco for my home tml. The atmosphere there is just so-chinese-new-year can! I used to go there with mom& sis before CNY. But mom is forever busy working so doubt will be going w her. ;(

And yeah new year seems like the only time I go back and stay with my parents since i'm staying with my grandparents thru' out the whole year. But I really enjoy my stay there even though it's only a few days. There'll be reunion dinner at restaurant, steamboat sessions for continuous dunno how many days.. Munching on goodies. My fav is PINEAPPLE TARTS!! *yummy*

Woooo on a happier note; there will be more angbaos this year since both my god-bros got married. ;) wahaha. And see how my sis ''die'' when my elder god-bro question her about F*****. Oh well.

No comments: