Tuesday, January 02, 2007

It's the second day of 2007.

Tml is the 3rd and school will reopen. Feels quite wierd as I dun have to wear that white uniform anymore. But still i needa get up as early as 5plus to get ready for work. ): So not much difference from attending school. Except that I'll have $$ which make me happy (: but in exchange of aches everywhere. Thus has been staying home to rest these days.

Work
is definitely not FUN at all. But it's the people that make my day better. =D And the Grace who tell the-so-funny jokes that made me laughed non-stop. The loud Shuna & Weishan who will go bonkers telling us things about william. The nana and meme trick, NA-ME. And Shuna really thinks alot when it comes to riddles. And the niceguy in black who really help to lessen the work . But it's so stressed to work opp him as he's really efficient & fast. Taking the factory bus really made me know things that i dun really get to know. :D haha

The first few moments of 2007
12am I heard blasting noises from outside so I went to look what happened. Oh my.. beautiful FIREWORKS up in the air. Took a video of it. Can't really believe that there're actually fireworks. =O Haha.

Nothing much to blog on actually. Life's not been exciting or whatever. The best has yet to come yeah. (:

Those who starts school or gg for 1st three mths, pay attention in school & have fun in school yeah. And for the working ones, earn loads of $$. xD
Takecare all.


No comments: