Thursday, January 04, 2007

For once in a while, i felt that family plays such an important role in my life. They are the ones who will be there when i come home from work and such. My grandpa is back from hospital after so many weeks. I kinda missed all his naggings these while. He's actually quite concerned about what i am doing now, whether i'm working or what. My uncle who asked me about what school am i heading for, gave me $$ and ask me to spend wisely. My grandma, who is quite irritating at times, asking if i had eaten. All these made me feel so blessed to be homed. I nearly got knocked down by a bike just now. Luckily, i'm still safe and sound.

I'm fcuking stressed-up by work. It's not the work that make you fed up but is the environment & the people that changes my mood 360degrees.I hate some bloody suckers at work. They're just so irritating. Gossiping and disturbing san ba. Keep all your comments and bullshit to yourself. I hope work will end soon so as not to see them anymore. AND for now, SHUT YOUR TRAPS old faggots. This is the first time that I actually got so fed up with people at work. FCUK off. I know i'm crude. SO? Whatever. In simple words, work sucks more with these suckers around.

I missed the-so-nice-James and the other people whom i worked for.

& I'm so looking forward to 4.50pm everyday.

I MISS MY KIWI- she's the reason i believe in friends forever. 18th. I'm waiting for this day to come. 2 more weeks.

No comments: