Sunday, May 31, 2009

I flew twice!



Kbox with owl a few weeks back. Beeeeeen N years since we sing together. Heh. Had fun singing w her (:



K @ Safra Jurong West. Am impressed by the new layout, very different from the other kbox outlets. Spacious with 2 LCD screens and touchscreen for dedication of songs. Cool hur.. I LIKE! Can k there often since near my house. =D

Headed to Flyer next. Had the whole capsule to ourselves. It was my first time. The speed was really slow because I dun feel like it is moving (it is moving of course!)The people looked mini from the view up in the air, about 163metres high. It was a breathe taking view. Popeyes for dinner. Mash potato drives us nuts.






Rushed through the dumb report and trained to sch to meet eeyore and mr.low profile aka dora! Bused down to Lao Pa Sat for dinner. Satays, Chicken Wings & Zi Char (Stingray, Hotplate Beancurd, Youtiao w sotong paste & kailan!) + Sugar Cane.

The night was just full of jokes and craps and nonsense. Esp mq's owntheorypluslogicnot words. JOKE ah JOKE! Bused to Flyer around 8plus. The night view is much better than day time though it's dark. Camwhored here n there.

It was an enjoyable night(s) out w em.

I asked the same question for both nights. What did we left behind? We left behind MHDHY. :D

I flew not once, but twice!

Someone immediately did my fb quiz upon reaching home because he scare i post his hamsummmm peektures here. 75%. Far from the expected 80%, somemore I gave you ans for 1 Q.

HAHA for those who did my fb quiz, hard? YES? NO? If you scored too low, means you dun really know me well enough! Smack your butt!

Went hilltop for some teppayaki last night. The food wasn't bad but the portion is too little for the price. The view up there was nice as I can see the whole of Jurong and West Coast area. It was windy at night too which makes it a good spot to chill out and relax.

Study at Mac w MQ in the day, after we 2 woke around 12. From study, the topic jump to *aherm* and hair. HAHA. How random can 2 woman gets?

Elearning kills! But well it's over. (; More deadlines to meet. I'll SURVIVE! :D




Look alike?

Bid goodbye to May and
HELLO to JUNE!~

Peace out!

No comments: