Monday, May 25, 2009

3 I(s)

I know! what
I want!
I can! do it




:) :) :) Collected the tickets! The queue was really crazy. From the counter near McDonalds all the way till faceshop of IMM. But still, we're quite lucky to be in front. MAYDAY! See you in Aug! =D

It's the much anticipated-not E-learning week for the sch of BA semi-annually.

Last week during humancomm class, we were told to list 10 things we like/dislike about np.

Likes
Good food
....
....
....
E-learning

Dislikes
Crowd
....
....
....
E-learning

We adore E-learning because it means no school for 4days.
We dislike due to the fact, the workload doubled or even tripled. =S
It's a love-hate relationship.

Tutorials, quiz, discussion, reports, mini test next week & projects.

However, I AM SO DETERMINED TO CLEAR AT LEAST HALF OF THE LOAD BY END OF TODAY.

I CAN DO IT! =)

Positive mindset keeps me going.

* * * * *

On a sidenote,

HAPPY B'DAY TO MY DEAREST DARcie! =)
Sweetest 19th and stay pretty n young always my bud'

Happy 23rd to 7Oranges!
May he stay happy and cheery always'

More updates when I accomplished all the neccesary work.

No comments: