Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Breathe slow




Can feel the adrenaline rush setting in with a to-do-list on hand.

It's mid june before I realised it's already the 2nd week of holidays. For some it's the first week but I started mine one week earlier. (:

A packed holiday, back to bumble bee's life.

- Projects & assignments & interviews & tests to work on & clear,

- Meetups that had being delayed for quite awhile
ps. DARcie, shall meet u asap yeah i promise! & the clique (manman & gang) & small chick & kp & blur siting..

- a short getaway next week
which gonna be fun as it's my virgin trip out of sg w 'em :D
may i overcome my fears for height over there!

All these will occupy my 2weeks.

Everything's good so far, minimal stress level now. (:
More planning & organising will put things in place.



Hope all are having a good break now! Cheers~

Take one step at a time

No comments: