Thursday, April 02, 2009

Sometimes love just ain't enough




but you you & you made me felt so ♥ed and blessed to have you in life.

to you:

I'm really sorry about the attitude and mind reading we've undergone for these 2 days. But conflicts or rather through such situations only when we realised we actually care about one another and strengthen the bonds between us.

Besties are always besties.


to you, you & you:

thanks for the dinner @ New York New York & company.

thanks for cheering me up on phone & check if I'm ok & the lovely card w those words. & wanting to finish the cold porridge & the flooded w mni pearls bbtea. I really appreciate your efforts. *Touched*

thanks for the beautiful roses & came over despite it was rather late.

I'm sorry for the April's Fool Joke but you all know it's harmless.



* * * * *

Hanged around in the KTV singing songs & drinking till wee hours, 3plus in the morning. It was pure madness when I woke up 7 in the morning for work. Cabbed & stayed over. Talked till we all went into deep sleep before waking up for IS enrolment.

Brunch @ the coffee shop nearby. Dim Sum & Prata then spare ribs soup. Mahjong was addictive but wonder how come someone can be yawning away!~

Dropped dead after returning home. Crystal Jade & 记得吃 for dinner w dumbo. Bloated ttm. Grabbed some stuff from Xtra and a tub of Lime YAMI Yogurt.

More updates when I have the time~ Tooooodles~

No comments: