Wednesday, April 08, 2009

7 days

1. good morning = GOOD MORN-LING~
Helllllo = HARRRRRo

2. Partnered Pinky 2 days back. ERMMM someone keep eye contact w him.

3. Monkey helped me carried some heavy stuff. He asked if I needed help cause he was behind me all along but I didn't realise there's anyone in. He was soooo sweet to volunteer as in the way he asked.

4. Hands. Blush. ERMMMMM.

5. 老公。公 & 老婆。婆 inside joke. only people in LOVE will know.

6. Annie's bff cum supervisor is a live joke who supervises instead of work.

7. Hw die die also wanna separate us by putting us at 2 ends. Booster auntie very cute. Say he place me at there so when he work can see me. Then blabber to saying he wanna woo me.. rofl.

8. Barney is a very funny person. Ask us to clear, next step = THROW. We just rolled the 4 bags of rubbish down the stairs.

More bruises inflicted on my legs.

Conclusion: This is a very funny job.


7 Days - Energy

Gosh I don't really want school to start... ): ): ):

No comments: