Saturday, March 21, 2009

Walk Away


Sometimes we just need to take things in stride, life will be much better that it deem.

However, when one is on the down side, tears seem to be best companion.

高兴的时候就笑 难过的时候就哭

Walking away silently is better than facing you with my black face. It's a better option, for me to cool down and reflect. Words and eyes just don't meet under that circumstance. Hope you understand why I walk away.

Hoping I could grip on to myself but I lost control over my emotions when owl called. I’m really sorry if I scared you, words just couldn’t be put into sentences at that moment. I think the strangers also !? when they walked passed me.

Hyper kid also asked me if I'm ok when I bump into him at the locker. I think almost alot of peeps know I'm in a foul mood because of that barney.

HALO, you're the main culprit & you go tell others I ... Worst is the person who ask me take the stuff have the cheek to say me. When the piercing words went inside my ears, I was like what the ---- (fill in your own words) For a moment, I felt people can be just so fake and start pushing blames around when things cork up. Where's your sense of responsibility? I'll stop typing in case I get more agitated.


Z who made me felt better and I really miss you all a lot. When’s the last decent outing we had.. Hope we can head out soon! & yeah kiwi it's been weeks since we last met.

& tanmumu who sense something’s wrong w me and realized we shared similar thoughts. thanks for the comforting words. =) she shared this quote w me: instead of time heals all wounds, it shld be love heals all wounds

Another one: words are not meant to hurt people, they are meant to convey “I love you”

High spirits or moody can tell straight from my face. It’s something I can’t hide, not like it's a mask I can keep changing.


***

Been feeding on Mr Bean for the day. Riceball - Lunch - Chendol Soya Bean & Ginko Nut Beancurd

the ever nice uncle knocked on my door & gave me a bowl of sharksfin. It really made my day better I guess.

I see bruises/blue-black on my legs. Must be "born" during work. Rubbish sentence after not attending school for a few months.





This is a all time-fav song that people never fail to sing to me.



我不要做你最熟悉的陌生人

The bond remains there at the end of the day no matter what.



I'll learn to take things easy.
I'll reflect on my way of handling my mood.
I'll become a better thinking person.

I'll try!

No comments: