Monday, March 23, 2009

His radiant smile made my day

真是太。。。可爱了!!!

Kawaii to the MAX!

It's the be kiasu & fight for your own happiness [timetable] day tml. Confirmed in Mktng & HR for final year. Therefore, one day off tml! Cows also need to rest aye!

I told a white lie. Harmless one though. Before leaving workplace, lied to xb that it's our last day while he was drinking water. His expression was classic. & we looked at each other in daze.

The news was kinda sudden for him. He saw my dp on my phone and ask if it'me. He asked if my phone got bluetooth and whether I can send him. So cute can. Like keeping the picture for momento. & I took a pic of him with his fav toy!

Bidded the 'last' goodbye and can tell he's indifferent. 我舍不得 你这样的走。。。 I'm good at acting! =P WHEEEE when he see us on wed, he will be like #!#&?*

But it feels good that someone will miss the presence of us when we're really gone... Not everyone at work will.. HOR KHENGPUAY!?

& his cute genuine smile greets me whenever he comes into the working space we're in. It makes me feel chirpy at work. RATHER THAN THE EYE CONTACT W JINGCHA! -.- lol



[/edited]
我会想你们的,你们要好好的读数知道吗。。。。。。!早点休息。。。晚安!!

Gosh I was really smiling ear to ear when i saw the first sentence!! He's really sweet+cute+______=to the max!

Only that ahKE can understand my latest post ba. WHEEEEE High~ Hope he wun get angry w us for lying. :D

No comments: