Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Work = Exciting + Fun

It was the refresh 100000000x npal day, the day we adore np web so much that we refresh every few seconds. Timetable was consider the best among the 4 choices. End early on Fri! & no 2hours long break! Most impt is HoxiaoBelle stayed together as one for the 4th time. We still are very uptight despite it ain't the first time already. We were like !@#$% on call conference when the stupid npal doesn't load fast.

Ah ke witness the process of how I choose timetable. o",o

It was another day of routine! WORK.

1. 2 people 'fighting' over me. Barney VS Hai Wei. The scene was very LOL.

2. Kind HW helped Ah Ke by asking her if Xiao Liang was hamsummmmm. Her honest reply was YA. =DD and I guess that made his day and pure coincidence brought them tgt during lunch and teabreaks!

3. Great and best lunch so far thanks to that can of sardine!

4. THANKS AHKE! Go tell HW I'm angry [angry at that stupid ak ke)and want him to 哄. His reply: 好好,晚上哄。。。:D

5. That stupid JINGCHA is very not vulgar! F here and there. & those knn blah blah...

6. We sang & dance to NOBODY during tea break. HAHAHA! It was pure entertainment & exercising.

7. I found out SECRET! HEHEHEHEHE. I blessed you my FRIEND, even if you're no longer single, I hope you won't forget me LAH HOR! =P In my opinion, secret should cut his hair!!!

8. OH ya, xiaobin was like blur when he saw us this morning, giving the ''huh.. how come you all are here'' look. gave him the tea we bought just in case he gets mad. his reply was "不生气,很高兴见到你们。。。"

We asked if he drank the tea, he say "不舍得喝:)" Goshhhh where to find sucha cutie?!

Work is filled with fun, JOKEs, laughter daily.

Cow signing off,
mooooooo nights!


因为面对着你, 我才笑得甜蜜

No comments: