Thursday, February 08, 2007

PIANG piang piang [!!!]

It's 9th feb 2007 in another hr+. AIN'T U EXCITED??

My heart's beating so fast like.. I'm taking results right now. It's a mixed feeling actually. I wanna know the results but I'm scared to know. But whether good or bad, I still need to accept it.

Grrrr..
Can it be good??
YES!!!

It's quite torturing. WHY? When the dates for taking the results is not released, I'm (or maybe we're) so eager to know when. BUT when it's here (just tomorrow), I'm getting so darn nervous. D= Worrying about this and that. I guess it's normal for human beings to be worried.But it's no use to worry TOO excessively as it will do no GOOD.

One more thing is I don't understand why the school wanna make the sec4/5s stay back in school to see us take results.. x(

*And that stupid xiaoqing read my testimonial le.. ._. how could she?? BUT it's good and one page long. (: good good. hope her chinese will get A so she dun nd to retake. see i'm kind de hor si gei-ling-kia!!*

I gotta pray real hard that I'll get the RESULTS I yearn for under my wishlist since what I've been wishing for has come true for this year. Just let me have a vacancy in my dream course!! I promise I'll be good for this year and forever.

So lucks to all the others taking the results tml. ;D Thanks to those who've sent their well wishes.

*keeping my finger cross* (x
p.s. see the words in red & bold, hope they will come true tml @ 2.30pm.

No comments: