Saturday, February 17, 2007

Finally here for a proper update. It's CNY eve!!! I'm almost done with packing up my room & house. Been quite busy since last week. I've been out for many days & ... Quite broke now. ): BUT CNY's here. I see $$$~ Haha. Let me recall what I've been up to:

  • The results day 09thfeb
    The long awaiting day is finally over. I was paranoid for quite some days even before the date was released. The so many what if(s) in my entry. I was worried sick about my results and made people around me worried abt me, telling me that I can do it de. Thanks for all the encouraging words & gd luck smses from frenz & seniors!! =D It really helps to calm me down. Esp Siya; she made me feel alot better.

Met up some of em to have lunch at CU but in the end din't order any food. No appetite to eat so just ordered drinks and sat around. Some are just so calm-looking while some are like ants on hot plate. I believe I loo calm but deep inside I'm damn worried. Reached school, waited outside the hall and went inside. Listened to alot of craps from VP, talking about the statistics. Totally sianed and why they dun faster give out results. The students who did well went on stage. Proud of Yongseng, 6pointers. (: And the choirians who did well.

Queued up according to reg no. Gotten my results and I went o.O WHY? There're many reasons. I din fail any subject. I actually expected to fail amaths BUT i din. (x So glad i din drop. I counted the r5 and it was 17. I dun quite believe so i open up formA. And yes, my L1r5 was 17. I abit dumb-founded. Heard that there are not many ppl who got below 20 for r5 so I was expecting 20 or more. My science, EL & humanities shocked me, B3 for all. For prelims, I've gotten C5/6 and even D7 for humans. x.X F&N was another disappointing one, another 3. I expected a 2 or better grade. For express stream, 0% distinction. x( Could have done better for emaths. But on the whole, I'm happy with my results.

Saw siyun & chatted with her. She's on her way to find her beloved so we stopped and chatted. Took photos with her and yewming. Maybe it's the last time i'll be seeing em.. );

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

me & yewming

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

me & siyun

And yah, yewming came to pass me my bdae prezzie. So nice of him to remember. xD He dun wanna let me see his results slip. He said he din't do well but hope he does get into the course he want. Thanks for the watch & handmade card. =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the watch, card & pouch from him

I can enter jjc arts stream but I'm not keen in JC life so I put it as my last choice. :) Made up my mind after struggling one whole day on tues. The chances of me landing in BS is very high since my ELR2B2 is 14. After deducting 2pts from cca, 12pts wun 100% confirm me in tourism since the cop is 11 last yr. PLEASE give me a place there or just put me in BS. *cross my fingers* Let's await 06th mar's arrival.

  • The day- 13thfeb
    Fyi, it's the day i'm born 17years ago. :D It's nice to be a feb baby coz I think aquarians are just-so-nice&great people.

;KBOX
Was out with CASPER in the morning. We went to kbox and of coz we had tonnes of fun and madness in there. It was casper's treat! Thanks bud~ (: It's quite happening within the room itself.

1st- Casper broke the cup after she drank finish her icemilo. Luckily the nicegal came in and no nd to pay lahz. She broke a glassrod last tyme while playing with the lemon in my lemontea. -.-

2nd- We stood up coz we wanna HIGH while singing [get high] i think. She took the remote control and dunnoe how it landed up in the hole between the sofa & wall.

3rd- On the way we getting out, she ... placed her hands against the door and slide em down. A crew who wanted to tell us that our time is up was sorta ''scared'' away by her. So eventful right? It's just not her day. One day can malu so many times, maybe only she's capable of that. Went to shop around for HAHA & JP gifts at imm and jurong point. Took neos!! =D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

me& crazy CASPER

; Dinner @ bugis
Qiuhui sms me when i was in kbox to ask if I'm free. She replied in a sian-ed manner when i told her i was outside. I reached jp and she told me if i'd reached home. She claimed that she's SICK!! I was darn worried. I was worried sick n nearly teared on bus. A strong n fit kiwi how can sick just after a few days? I rushed back to boon.lay to acc her see doc. When I reached her home downstairs, she was sitting there waiting for me. SHE'S NOT SICK!!! She's mentally sick. Cheat my feelings. BOOs! Maybe is I always trick others so now kanna trick le.. Haha!

She gave me my prezzie. Hairdye, ELSEVE's shampoo set & 2 lollis (one kiwi & one lemon). THANKs dear for the lovely thoughtful presents! After that I went home to put the stuffs & went out again. I took darn long and made kiwi waited for v long coz i forgot where i put my fone. -.- We headed to Raffles place to meet Qiuping. It's like 978451245361 years i've seen her.

Crapped our way to Raffles. Called qp and decide to meet at Bugis. We board the train at the same time BUT.. She's so cute, she took the wrong train so we waited for her @ bugis. Decided to dine at Bugis village de 2nd level cafe. Had fish & chips, strawberry espirit & brownies. Yummy! *Thumbs up* It was gross of kiwi to dip brownie with CHILLI. Ewwww~ But 3 of us ate that. It was their treat! So happy lahz, i love b'day treats. How i wish everyday is my bdae!! =p [DREAM ON!!]

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my drink, strawberry esprit

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the sweetest brownie

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Went over to parco. And took neos AGAIN (!!!) But taking with 'em is fun. The way qp act cute damn cute!! Hehe~ We went home at 9plus and reached home at 10plus. Will miss my darlings alot and hope I will get to go out during CNY with em. (; and yah before going home, we went to ntuc and it was damn crowded man! Can't blame the crowd coz CNY's here. Many ppl were doing their last-min shopping.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

KIWI

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Qiuping!!

my dear frenz decorating seriously..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Thanks to these peeps who send their well-wishes/sms(s);
YewMing XiaoQing Darcie X.ting QiuHui QiuPing MeiQin James Weishan QingHui Jazzrel Yvonne ShuMan Sherlyn Fazilah Siewling YuanShan Kimberley GuoHao SawBian SiYa LiPing Yuying XiaoPing Joshua HuiFang Shawn YiXuan Elsie Sengkwann Junwei LiLing YanPing HuiYing ShuJia TeckWin Anuar JianDe MuiMui SiQi PohSin Neo Wingyi


(Sorry if i had left out anyone. ;p)

  • The.lovers.day- 14thfeb
    LOVE is in the air. No lovers? Friends are the best companions. (: Went out with sherlyn & weishan. It had been quite sometime i went out with the2 of em since the last paper (F&N) on 20th nov to vivo. Headed to bugis again. We were hungry so went to search for places to dine. Decided on PastaMania. Had bacon penne (not sure of the spelling) and we shared a 7inch hawaiian pizza. Din finish the oily pasta.. =/


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the oily pasta =/

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Took NEOS again and shopped around. They were bringing me around to choose my prezzie. I'm a very easy going person who kept saying ''sui bian''. We went to seiyu and ended up playing a fool there. Acting like young kids. Weishan still.. I've got evidence. I'll post the pics up. So end up took a v long time before we settle in a accessories shop. They got me a necklace& a pair of very nice earings. =D thanks gals!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

model of the day

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Knock knock~ Know whose that? Maybe i shall post a pic of her face here. hiak hiak~ *hope she doesn't see this*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So cute right?! =D How i wish i can have all of em..

Went home to try on e earings and am glad to noe that my ear holes are still not CLOSE. I'm so excited when i see the earings piercing thru the holes. It's like haven't been putting on earings for nearly 4yrs. I'm so in loved with earings so those who haven't give me my prezzie can consider that!!! Just kidding ;P

Went to fareast yesterday. :D I'm a happy gal coz i bought clothes. Actually is pei kiwi go buy but i bought 1 top too.. (x heh~ and so de drama, got one vehicle on fire and many ppl crowded at the bridge to see see. took 1 pic but too lazy to upload from my fone to com so upload some other time? =)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy B'dae to All feb'babies esp;

  • 05th Weishan
  • 06th Qinghui
  • 10th Jinming
  • 15th YingHui

& also the upcoming ones esp DAREN!! XD

to end my post, i hereby wish all of you a

Happy

Chinese

New Year to all!

Gong Xi Gong Xi~ May all ur pockets be filled with angbaos!!! :D

No comments: