Friday, February 02, 2007

Once upon a time.. There lived a very handsome prince & beautiful princess in a grand palace..

OOPS (!!!) i thought i was writing for some compo competition.
What a lousy and ancient way of opening. =/

Decided to blog today since it's 2nd feb (2/2). Quite a special date. I always find having the same number for the date & the month is special. For example, 3rd mar,4th april and so on.. I'm quite wierd? NO (!!!) I'm SPESHOW (special)

Haha.. Just got quite ''sick'' of computer & keyboard which explains how come I did not update. Sometimes I will just switch on the com and just stoned there for quite awhile, log in to blogger but will just click on the [x] and shut down the com. Whenever I don't get the chance to play/ touch the com due to work or some other reasons, I will want it very badly. However when I have the whole com to myself, I find there's not much I can actually do with com. But i just love to nua in front of com lahz. can't help it.

What do I do usually with com these days?


  • listening to music
  • blogging (???) no i spend most of the time reading others blogs instead esp pss2 site's blogs
  • check out forums/ yahoo grps
  • ...

  • i'm in love with puzzles nowdays. i like to sit at one corner and just do nothing except puzzling the whole day.

Gaming? No I don't. It just don't appeal to me. So I'm kinda a bored person. Uh huh i bet the ''you'' reading my blog may start to get bored after reading what I've typed above.

[5th or 9th?]

Either dates are still next week. So those who've taken their O levels exams last year will be receiving the results real soon. It's monday or friday. Below is taken from ACJC's calendar. It states 5th. So I'm wondering is that true or not? I guess many will start to get excited & paranoid. I don't feel anything after the last paper last nov. But it's only when the date draws nearer which made me feel the anxiety & stress. It's rather pointless to get worried since the results cannot be changed. So I will heed the advices of my dear friends and will just relax & chill. (:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Daren & Diya in a family






Seriously it's quite fun to see the other side of the superstars. The way Daren talk as a father is damn cute. Yeah speaking of them, the finals of PSS2 is on sunday, 4th. Hope daren can clinch the title of pss2. :D

[my sec sch]
has not been back yet. But i've seen quite a few forums & emails from students at stomps. what i can say is that i'm so glad, i've GRADUATED. miss mr ong so much suddenly. he's really nice lahz but he's been posted to NCHS. I believe fhs will be better with him ard. The disciplinary is getting so damn strict. It will just make the students piss. The school made some ridiculous rules which made me feel so sad for those who're still schooling in there now. Oh well, hope the school will change the way they handle students with inappropriate grooming and such. Really speechless after seeing the reply from the school. =S

Enough of that... =O

That night went out with fangming & chatted alot along the way back home from JP. She's kinda depressed over some stuffs but hope she's better. It's really nice lying on the slides at night chatting. The moon hanging up in the sky, the stars shinning as though trying to convey some message, not forgetting the cold wind blowing.. Just find that this buddy of mine is quite brave to have come to Singapore and study without her parents. If I were her, I think I may not have adapt to life and be independent at all. SO dear friend, my ears are always here for u. ;)

I don't know what else to blog about.. Life ah.. Ok lahz end here bahz. (: Gd luck to everyone taking the results next week.

No comments: