Saturday, December 16, 2006

TIRED.

shrugs* stood for whole 7hours. =( but good business today!! and she asked me if i can work till 9/10pm today. =/ my leg got swollen at the back of my ankle. painx2. awww

YAYness continue work on mon. (:
but it's gonna be another freaky day to stand the whole day.
may all my kind friends come visit me & keep me company on the way home. ARIGATO!!

The people there are quite nice and friendly.
Not as bad as i thought.
BUT when there're alot of customers, they tend to be more uptight.
No choice bahz.

Took 97 and it was pouring heavily after i boarded the bus. I sms-ed da dong and asked if raining. Reply was sunny? So it may be raining at certain parts of Singapore but not at some. BUT they are freaking near. A divider to separate where the rain should pour. I wanna stand in the middle. Lolz.

Din had breakfast nor lunch so meet up dadong and we went makan!! Or rather I. Starving since morning le. As usual this silly DADONG will whine and complain but i know she doesn't mean it de hor. yes YES?

Bus-ed home. shower and check mails online. Went out and met that GLK. FISHBALL nice bo. Haha. (GLK will go: -.-) Yeah got the stuffs she wanted and we went separate ways. I headed for jp while she went home. TO MAPLE always.

Met up the ever-fierce tigeress. Bought stuffs and roamed around. Thanks to her sis who came along to give ideas and all. (: JP is just so ever-boring. Nothing much but got a navy GWEENnn jac. i like quite alot for tml's dinner to go along w the dress.

GLK came down after i reached the stop. Saw yongxing again if I not wrong. BUT, he always like so dao de. BOOHOO. SAY HELLO!! Haha went to buy strawberry red tea and happily went home. Watch the 10pm chan u show- Triumph In The Skies. NICE~ the vincent (joe ma) in there is just so man!! so tanned and got ''mei li'' haha. It'll be nice to have a pilot (captain) as husband. Heh.




















off i go. too tired. wish my god-bro will have a successful`smooth and pleasant wedding. all da best. =D




nice one to jeremy & nat! :D But i agreed with the judges that the last pose was a lil too ... and they are shaking/ trembling. HAHa. But their dance moves & coordination are great lahz. xD

No comments: