Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Fri 011206

Yeah had a lil 6.1 gathering that day on 1st dec. The BBQ was a success coz it did not RAIN mann~ It always does whenever i booked the pit but was really glad it was a fine weather. It's always stress & tiring to be the organiser. Awww.. Endless sms-es & calls~ Bought all our stuffs @ Bedok giant (like last year) but different coz the fun peepx are not around. JJ, cedric & guohao etc.

We still had fun!! =D Some auntie tried to physco us into buying a drink with abit of alcohol but we din (: Got all the things and paid up while me & dar wenta pick bread. We bought 3 loaves as some (Pengtiong if i'm not wrong) think not enough. It was too much actually. Lolz. The receipt was like darn LONG. Seriously we like machiam refugees, preparing for war. Haha.

Cabbed over to ECP with PT & Qius. We sat by the carpark and play cards in the open while waiting for the rest to reach. They taking donkey years so we brought the things to the pit first. Pitch the tent on the grass patch by the beach. Throw all our barangs barangs inside and started fire. Then me & kiwi go wash prawns & sotongs. Awww i dun dare touch sotong coz abit disgusting. =/ Heh~Started bbq-ing. But wasn't really eating much coz no wei kou? Wenta rest in the tent and qp dar pt came to feed me food and play cards in the tent. We saw fireworks!! Umm think is the opening of vivo bahz. But i was wondering how come can see from East coast sehh. But the fireworks were NICE!! =D

Soon the 3princes- zy jd zf came after walking a few kilometres. Zhiyong wenta beach and xinyi &kim said he pee by the beach and most of us believed making him a lil pai seh. But he din not. Haha. XINYI e crazy monkey wenta mad. No matter what strangers go/run by, she got something to say de. Eg a runner/biker passed by, she will say " JIA YOU, bu yao fang qi OR english ver. go go perserve on! u can do it" or couple, "HOLD HAND!!" or if is 2guys; "HOMO!!" Well she got loads to say. There's this guy who turned back as he was blading. We're kinda afraid we may get beaten up. Haha.

We yum-seng with our sparkling juice. =D kinda pai seh. Lolz. But we still did it. Oh well must really thanks all those who turned up- Xinyi Kimberley Yili HuangRong Darcie QiuPing QiuHui PengTiong JianDe Zhiyong Zhenfeng & ME!!

Cleared up and those who stayed overnight went to the tent and played GAMES!! card games & concentration games. The weather was so nice and the sea breeze and all. Qiuping is the darn funniest of all. Kept calling her and she'll call back my name when she's not suppose to. And we did corporation cheer. =X haha.

"Hand in hand
Heart to heart
Corporation on the march
CPS CPS
We're the best x2"

We're quite noisy (all the laughings and all that) till the guy next tent came over. Haha. Then we became mice and speak softer. Sheeeeeesh~ Went up to the waterbreak. Chit chat, tibiting & played cards. Enjoyed sitting on the waterbreak coz i always wanted to do so but never had a chance. So :) that i went up there. It's really a different feel as compared when u're down there looking at the waterbreak.

Went down and continued a silly game, sort of testing your concentration also. Calling names; of all names i picked gui hua and some other really funny names. Haha it's really getting abit tiring having to remember 6other names.

At about 3plus am, cannot focus le so went back to tent to try to rest. Kiwi went back also. She's tired bahz. I got out of the tent w my jacket and mp3. Sat by the beach n looked at the broad deep mysterious sea. Somehow my thoughts began to wonder and go a lil wild. I teared. Kiwi came and sat beside me but somehow that makes me even more =( and i started crying worser. I can't help it. She asked me what happened and maybe saying out will make me feel better? I din reply. She gave me a hug which really touches me but still i still can't control myself and continue to tear. I told her to get bakc to the tent and sleep. Though i really wanna talk to her but my emotions din allow me to do dat. Thought of alot of things that happened in these years and recently. It brought back alot of sharp painful memories. I looked at the breakwater and saw a figure. I thought it was kiwi. And it was really her. She went up there alone. I'm sorry for making her feel worried. =/ {no one will have know what really happened that night}

I sat there for hours and it was about 5plus before i go back to the tent and rest. Woke up the next morning at around 7plus but seriously it was quite hard to slp on sleeping bag outside the tent so toss here and there. Sat up still unconscious and saw my fone got a sms- "Ok.. I go away.. But you don go too far ok..it's dangerous" was really touched but din had my fone w me while on the beach as running outta batt. And yeah realised the tent was quite near the waters as it was high tides. SOmehow like the distance between e sea n us was drawn closer. The breakwater also seems hard to get up coz of the tides.

Packed up and took 196. The journey was darn far. From bedok - clementi. Most of us slept on the way back. Boohoo and the bus made us feel so giddy and drowzy. I kept yawning luh and after nearly 2hrs of ride, i think i got bus sickness.. =/ Took 99 to shopping ctr and got some waffles as i was really hungry and crash my bed {after showering} till evening. =D shuang~

Yeah that's about it! More gatherings for 6.1~ next one maybe by precipitate (PPT) in june next year. xD TILL THEN keep in touch. love 6.1'02~

No comments: