Thursday, December 07, 2006

Feeling quite random so just updating randomly. (:

My darn fone died on me this morning. It switches off automatically!! What the.. I got sick of it and decided to send to the nokia care centre tml. AHHhhhh~ Took out my sim card and insert into my sis's old fone but all my contacts are gone coz i saved in the stupid nokia fone. -.-'' She just signed up a new plan with a new fone- k618i. I also wanna change fone but my plan got 1 more year to go. So...

Got to meet up the guys for some bbq ''meeting'' and gotta send my fone for repair and meet up with DARcie tml. (: Well x'mas coming~ All the christmas carols ringing, the beautiful lightings at orchard, the gigantic x'mas trees around.. The christmas atmosphere just made someone like me who dun really celebrate x'mas feel so-GOOD :D The song by Britney Spears- My only wish this year, just keep ringing in my head. A nice song. My only wish now is to have all my close buddies with me!!!

Watched a movie ytd- Deck the Halls. A nice & touching movie, 2 thumbs up! Well to me at least. The storyline is good and it brings out the x'mas atmosphere in the cinema. (: I will also wish to have a house with lightings that can be seen from space!!

































MISSing my buddy kiwi le. =( awww it's really so no-life w/o her around. Nobody listen to my whinnings & complaints. Qiuping leaving the day after. Well well faster COME BACK. I wanna spend countdown with u guys but it's impossible as ur only back after jan? Missed the good times we had with the sparklers and screaming at the rooftop of the carpark on 31stdec 05. Sitting by the neighbourhood eating pasar malam food and playing truth & dare. boohoo~

Oh well voted. But still Daren got eliminated. :( kinda din expect coz thought many mei mei(s) will support him. I thought his performance was good. The way he sang and presented himself. Hope he can make it to the revivals!!! :D Yeah GO GO Daren~ Ain't he cute with his dimples? YES!!! :D




















Somehow i just feel so different after seeing those few words. The world's changing so fast every seconds and so are the people. Do you still share the same sentiments? I'm doubting.

wu zun (:

No comments: