Thursday, December 01, 2005

yeah backie, from my tv n stuffs. life's juz so rushin n busy nowadays. can i have more than 24hrs per day? god listen up, i wan more time. yup so fast and one month is gone frm my holidays. poof. did nothing realli useful. ._.'' looking back kinda regrets.

. wednesday 30nov`zer05 .
mmm.. last day of nov! so fast. it's as though i blink my eyes since holiday starts n it's gone. when i blink my da other eye, tink it'll be dec end le? rotted at home. woke at 1pm coz slept at bout nearli 2plus am. staying up so late as usual. doin senseless stuff online? looking at blogs n findin blogskin. cant realli find any.

watched tv all day long. star idol!! albert is cute! =D luckily he's not out. the rainbow connections is nice! of coz, coz got jian yi mahz! yeah me n qinghui tinks alike. she oso likes em! yeah lyk her mum, tink alike.

. thursday 1dec`zer05 .
it's today!! woke late in da noon. changed my blogskin. it's NOT green. lookin out ferr greenish ones. nvm. juz stay wib this. a new look since it's a start of new month. juz find this skin nice n cute bahz. changin when i find another nice one. sms eeyore go out. she slept lyk a log n we went out at lyk 3plus. coz i wanna get stuff at westmall. it's nt good to rot too much at home too. get out to get fresher air.

she came my hse here. we tok n tok n missed da bus. saw med. well she said i changed alot? so cant realli recognise me. haha perhaps she nv see me in casual before? tsk. went to mac get fries n walked to lakeside. *aherm* saw preys din she? so obvious. da badminton guy keep.. blah n took train to westmall. walked ard, got my stuff. went burger king makan. FULL!

went to imm hang ard n buy stuffs too. walked to take 198. da uncle was nice to let us board 1st. so packed la bus. peak hrs. poof. bought a pkt of milk. sadded la. the side was caught by da door n it starts leaking. control but no avail. alight at fuhua to throw away. saw danlim. took bus n HOME!

watched POH, shower n my fav! wu chu cai hong lohz! jianyi is so.. cute when he blush? haha. he's juz so.. sweet~ muahaha. qinghui click on me after da show. she oso went crazy! =X haha. me oso. watched yummy yummy. online~ time is realli not enough! to meet up frenz` do up own stuffs etc. BUSY! better time management. better start on my assgn before cryin lyk hell before holiday ends. coursework` mindmaps. anyway da time i blogged is crazy. but nvm bout dat. help~ =) takkaire all~

No comments: