Thursday, December 22, 2005

ups and downs. there'll certainly be happy n sad times. let all my saddness go down the drain. happy moments i dun expect it ll last but vividly i ll rmb. it's all because of you

Mon 191205
waited quite long for this day bahz. our 2c`04 chalet once more at pasir ris bungalow. woots. started off the dae by goin aljunied wib eeyore. met at 8.30. was LATE. took train down. took 125 n climbed da dumb flights of stairs. tiring man! >< i took videos wib my fone every level we go. went back je makan lunch n waited ferr da rest to come n meet. many were late. left when all came.

reached dere n put down stuffs. 7 of us went out to buy groceries. went to elias mall. shopped shopped take take n pay 70odd bucks for all stuff. we wanna buy things n da guys render help to take all stuffs. we were goin in circles coz dunnoe where 7-11. bought .. n DNA [ a drink dat's only 5% alcholic] charcoal n ice. went back n played some cards games. slacked watched tv.

had steamboat. we had a photo taking. kahkin set timer n ran down frm da stairs, juz in time. we were to yummmmm seng~ took 2 shots. will upload if i can get kk coz my msn got some probs now. bOoooo! did washin up n watched tv. slacked.

played this game wib eeyore manman n cs. we were playing some silly games n cards n losers will have to be sprayed n punished. punishments were lyk to hug someone frm da back. or sae i love u. haha. it was so ps when i had to sae i love u to ys. ahaa.. as he's those kinda.. how to sae.. shy de.. >< cs was a funny de. he tio denn punishment is to hug ****. but he shy lahz. denn we down dere shout includin peepx on mahjong table "bao **** bao ****" so high nor. almost scream out my throat. tio punished got abit wet. we were all coverin our faces so wun tio.

suddenly oso dunno how started.. me n paul started da chase ard da hse.. i was chasin him after my squirtle. he took it n i got his wallet. we were on da 2nd level tryin to get back each other stuff. kk was down dere stoned. din help me. >< dumb paul go hide in da room. he wanna tear my squirtle apart. separate da head frm da body. lol. others were dere taking down video n pics of da 'fight' TRUST? can trust him lahz he can keep his promise. da chase din end. coz i had his i/c. he snatched it again n chase. really sweats~ ended. da process was really lol lahz. kiddish us. da guys all ended helpin him. screamed so much n losing my voice.

played mahjong. rc taught us. sk came too. he stupid de nor. hai wo de. >< took my watch dat's lyk a ruler to play. whenever da tv channel u got da merry xmas song by superstars he will sing~ lalala~ shall made him go choir someday. lol. he sang n sang~ he love da part where jy n wl goes [but if u hold me tight~] played da small mahjong set wib rc. we had to play 2 person's role. keep running about. had a long game. before i slept on da sofa.

heard noises. brian may they all came. saw a golden man when i tried looking up. went back rm played cards. sk rc had this fight. recorded wib my fone. dunnoe how n i slept.

tues 201205
woke up next dae. was shivering coz da air con was really string. saw manman n sk when i opened my eyes. they came to slept. stupid sk keep ka jiao n snatch blanket. he bo liao till play wib da blue eeyore n my squirtle. he tokin craps. really cant sleep. he's lyk da olden daes in june 04 de chalet at coasta sands, [[TRUMPET]] !! so NOISY! woke up n went over to guys' de room discuss bout food for bbq. on wad to buy n pay etc. was sitting in dere wib my blanket. da guys went out on da shopping spree. so nice yeah. 2c guys are nice.

continued my beauty sleep. got up n played mahjong. i was bad at it. they were back n in kitchen doin most of da chores. *claps* din really enjoy da noise level n feeling quite sickly so went back rm to slp. thanks haris who climbed over frm da window next door n asked if i'm ok. a few others too. my son of coz too, shawn. he was tapping my head n got da others to be less NOISY happily w/o knowing slept til 5plus.

got up watched tv. thanks my mummy maureen ferr da words. da guys came back frm fishin or watver. nice yongseng gave me his drink. coffee de. nice! =D thanks coz nv expected he can be nice too. they were busy preparing bbq. me n few others were glued to da tv. fighting remote controls. sk n cs insist watch channel 8. took turns.

went out wib son to fetch yy lp n angel. tok to him alot n hope he can change bahz. wish him all da best in his re-exam. wanna see him in 4e next yr. they came n we stared tokin rot. lyk DHL? DZ? ahaa. angel got teased. din had lunch but somehow i'm not hungry. din ate much when son started to feel worry. he got me food. thanks boi. haha. ys so cute. he was eating hot dogs dat he juz made. he din dare to eat when i was lookin at him. he moved n got away. he came back awhile ltr n passed me da hot dog. ^^ he's a sweet boi.

watched superhost. we all went WOW when we saw da artistic human. i was wondering how come they dare to.. oh nvm. seeing how each react was cute. when time arrived to annouce da marks n position. scream n cheer dat my fav will nt be ranked last. was happy kyrist was in top few. sadded when m1 gt last. voted ferr him.

bidded bye to da gals n son. slacked watchin tv. while some played true or dare? stupid soemin jumped frm dinnin area to where i was lying n tapped my head. n sae something. watched da result. was really touched by wad zhengbang had said. i was dere cryin. Nah. is my tears juz flow down liddat. u may tink it's stupid. but i was really sadded. lowest in popularity was my another fav. m6 kyrist. well. i lyk both but i prefer zb more. when he said his one min talk i cried even harder. too sentimental as well i was tinkin of some other stuffs.

wiped away my tears n got to bed. thought of alot of stuffs. listened to radio. n soon i was in my dreamland~

wed 211205
slept all da wae til 8plus. washed up packed rm fold blankets. y in same room we still i try to avoid? i dun juz dun wanna weep n pls dun give me..

all gathered in da living rm. realised dat my watch spoil le. da second hand drop out. =C kk sk are culprits. whole chalet my watch wib em. went outside gate to wait. took some pics b4 leaving da place. all will lies deep under our memories le bahz. reached pasir ris n began our journey back to jp. were debating where to go. je? westmall? or.. final decision is JP! i put my wallet in da steamboat dere coz easier fer me to get. stupid of me dat din realised sk they all took my wallet n took da $$. bleahz. started da body search aka molesting session. gt back 20bucks n 10bucks they returned by telling a story. wad $$ on da floor. lookin at videos took were memorable. joked n laughed n reached jp.

went to mac to makan. had mcspicy. no more DOUBLES? coz save $$ mahz? order medium coke n fries i can hardly eat much. ended me hassan kk eeyore having chi kou ba down dere. loser eat. ahaha. they suggested watchin movie. was wet blanket coz i nt in mood watchin mahz. went off first. reached home slacked sleep. watched repeat of superhost. cried AGAIn when i saw da results. somehow tears juz gt down. slept again got up watched tv. star idol was ok ok. lyk only bryan wong. YIPEEE he got in. cheeriors~ drank da DNA. was bitter man. ><

thurs 221205
had tang yuan todae. yeah i'm 16 le! wish all good things come along n bad de all shoo far far ok. (: eat more. i gonna have exactly 16 tang yuans, NOT in a dae. BAH. greedy~

<3 2c`04 loads, a class where there are warm peepx ard. hopefully we still can go out next tyme? now dat chalet is over. tyme to come back to reality to do work n watever i needa do. settle buyin of books cuttin hair etc. thanks my lovely duckie to send me xmas card wib a candy n letter in dere. realli treasures u loads. muacks! stay as besties alwaes! see u real soon to take xmas neoxx! tml is a better dae. upload pics if i have em.now my voice is damn coarse after da yelling n shoutings C=

no more eye contacts or watever or it shall kill me. EYES HANDS made me feel so down!! gonna put down or..
who can tell me wad shld i do? con't or give up le?

No comments: