Friday, December 16, 2005

dear all, i've change my hp no. yeah do take note k? =) or if ya cant contact me dun sae i nv sae wor. ;)

well finally got a change. got a new fone [N6230i] at 228bucks. sign up starhub's student plan. yeah! thanks meiqin ferr pei-ing me in da morn n listenin to my grumbles n naggings bout what fone n which company i shld sign up. thanks ferr da advices. fone doesnt really matter but it's da plan. POD LITE is OUT woots. met her in the noon n went ard searching n looking at fones. we paced up n down till da sales ppl see us till sianz.

next had lunch at mac. chatting away bout movies. anyone KING KONG wib mq? explained coursework to her. we were lame enuff to copy WL etc de signature. dat's us. accidentally spilled coke on da floor. ps to da lobby de. :) used to work dere so can ming bai. went off to look at da fones AGAIN to confirm.

saw py at shopping centre. spotted da N6230i at starhub. bluetooth mp3 infra-red radio camera~ perfect ferr me! double confirm da price wib da guy. CHOP CHOP confirm. woots. send mq off. was kinda worried n nervous coz i din noe how to tell ah ma. plucked up courage n told her. expected i had to create a fuss before she ll agree! however nah. questioned me n went to da shop wib her. da short guy so kawaii. keep smile smile de. attempt to speak hokkien to my ah ma. ^^ picked my new no. settle everything. got a voucher frm famous amos. free COOKIES! pei ah ma go shopped shopped buy food n back home charging my fone now. muacks to my ah ma!! cheeriors. love my fone! =D

now my ah ma happily looking at my new no n making 4D out of it. finally change! now all my worries gone by half. coz wanna change long ago but.. now is DONE! still have digi cam which i wan get by next yr april! =D

tml n sunday is da dae i gonna chiong my f&n! ><>RESPECT ME! as i said AGAIN!!
i had enough. rubbish craps nonsense

No comments: