Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Graduation!


Graduations are always part and parcels of life, be it in kindergarten, primary or secondary schools and colleges or Universities. You get to meet many strangers on the very first day of school and eventually, at the end of the few years of education, they become your best buddies!

I vividly remember on the graduation day, I feel so reluctant to go school to attend the ceremony. Despite the fact of being able to get rid of the textbooks and naggings from the teachers, it just turned out the other way instead of being happy. It's always tough to say goodbye but we got to accept the fact that we need to move on in life!

The videos flashing through the memories captured, the moments of joy & laughter and not forgetting how each and everyone grew mature over the years. The drastic change from a naughty boy to a young man and same for little pampered girls to well mannered young ladies.

The touching speeches by principals, teachers and fellow school mates which melted the hearts of many. Being in a school is not all about receiving education and having fantastic results, it's all about how you connect with different people. You hang around with not just your group of friends and classmates, but also many others like people from the same Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) and juniors/seniors.

I miss my classmates, doing all the silly & crazy stuffs together! I miss singing with my fellow choirians! & Most important character will be the teachers! I miss cooking (I took Food & Nutrition (F&N) in sec3) with the shoutings across the kitchen from Ms Lai. The way she screammmmm can turn you off!) However the care and concern she showered on us are more than what words can describe in a few sentence. She's just like a mom to us.

I remember going around with a camera snapping away with so many people! *snap snap snap* It's the best memory where one can capture. The process of the ceremony is less important, it's the people you are with that matters! & thanking the teachers, principals and fellow friends who have been there for everything!

Giving and receiving well wishes & cards is another thing I did. Seeing the smiles on others and seeing what others wrote on cards for me really touched me! =) I really appreciate all my friends that have stepped into my life no matter at which stage; be it during the primary or secondary and even now in polytechnic.

Video + touching speeches + camera snapping away + giving and receiving well wishes & cards = best graduation ever!

Graduation marks the last day of school. But it doesn't mark the end of the bonds and friendships. I am glad that I still do keep in touch with my friends from secondary and even primary school (we're still very close despite being in different schools).

Catch Walt Disney Pictures' High School Musical 3: Senior Year in cinemas from October 24!

No comments: