Sunday, October 19, 2008

Enjoy > Work

Current wants:
1. Aston (sudden crave after niuniu's influence)
2. Skyride!
3. KBOX (more & more sessions)
4. Mahjong! (hands itchy)
5. Popeye! (should be satisfied tml)
6. Cold Rock

- - -

Back to school after a good 7weeks of attachment!
I am still in the holiday mood. Went for some lectures.
I guess nothing much went into my head. Brain's not working! =X Well it was fun to gossip & share what happened during the ITP!

IS was quite interesting? Had ice breaking. It feels so much like a orientation. We were given markers & coloured papers! Designing name tags for another person. Sat in a circle. The "game" goes like that. A descriptive adjective that starts with ur name and food that you gonna bring for a picnic!

Rosy Rosa is bringing a Roasted Turkey.
Kind Kang Jie is bringing a Kinder Bueno.
Fantastic Faith is bringing a Fishball.
& the list goes on! (update when I'm free!)

Xtraordinary Xiaowei is bringing Xiao long bao. :D

- - -

BOO! 27 Oct - 9 Nov Elective Selection For Year 3.

It's all about choosing & then fighting for a place.

HRM w PSY? Definitely no no to service mgt/mkting/ entrepreneurship. Not much of a choice left. I wonder why am I in business. =S

Enough of school stuffs.

- - -

KBOX! with owl & puppy. 5hrs plus but it's still not ENOUGH! I WANT MORE... 是HIGH的咯!Been 98238399381 years since I last stepped inside. The service there was awesome. =)

ZOMGGGGGGGG it was pretty high singing w the 2 crazy zhar bo! They really can sing very well, I'm serious!! However, whenever there is a song with 无法 eg.(抗拒), it will become 无法归类! & singing derrick's songs even though kbox dun have the mv!

Neoprints! It was fun luh. Been sometime I last took any since my neocraze died down. =DD I LOVE O''.O POKES puppy! :D owl noe u noe i noe!

A super FUN+CRAZY day out!

- - -

Slept my whole Saturday away!~ I slept more than 15hrs! power or POWER!

- - -

Just came back not long from High School Musical 3: Senior Year! All thanks to Nuffnang for the tickets! =) Niu niu oso think that Zac Efron is hot! :D His eyes are just too mesmerizing! Thumbs up for the show. Had Aston, like finally! Had a great day bullying moooooo! & his jokes are soooooo FUNNY! If you catch what I mean. Shall continue tml! xD






- - -

The best thing is I have yet to touch my tutorials+report!
Enjoy > Work
Don't feel any stress from sch YET. =)

Gonna burn midnight oil but it's worthy.
I had a great weekend since Friday! =DD

- - -



能不能给我一首歌的时间.
把故事听到最后才说再见.※

No comments: