Friday, April 08, 2011

Bounce to the music let your feet go round

Aha been away from the blogging space for quite sometime already. The most happening thing should be my 21st which I guess I will blog about it when I am more free. My priority goes to study for now since exams is just merely 1 month away.

Prelims = Wake up call for those who are "sleeping" away though I am physically present in lectures. Aim high! Second class? Gonna mug in NP w my one&only. Revision lectures seem to be a waste of time since there's no hints at all. MAEC and HRM is really worrying. Save me, Isaaaaabelle!

As usual, still giving tuition but gonna stop a few because I need time to mug!!!

Am also sick for a prolonged period since my 21st. Please let me stay healthy and strong till my exams are over. Oh, do you know that eating bananas will help to improve your short term memory? & drink lots of water to hydrate your brain!

Just some peeeeeektures to share :DD
















Cannot stand my hair, why is it growing thick and not long. Uhhhh yay to Twister for the annual 49% so got a haircut + dye my hair to a more even tone.

Will be on hiatus till exams are over I guess~
Tooodoooos, keep a watch out on this space for updates! ^^

Stay healthy and FIGHTING to those who're having exams like me. =]



Oh 太完美!

No comments: