Saturday, January 01, 2011

F [antastic] & [abulous] 1/1/11

HELLO TWENTY-ELEVEN! Adios twenty-ten.

"It's happy 兔 year, not happy new (niu) year!!!"

A simple affair on the last day of 2010 with my girls


Visited my grandpa at hospital and met the girls for lunch at Pu Tien. Service was slow but food is nice! Bought tickets for The Tourist & Love and other drugs from dumbo before high tea at Bakerzin. Sweet Pleasure!

Caught the first show. Quite interesting plot I'd say. Dear kiwi got me a belated x'mas present so I dumped my old one I got from taiwan. CAT earrings! PREEEEEETTY! ^^ Chillax at Starbucks. Bumped into Ben & Jia Wei. Played pictureka! Quite a fun game. Walked over to Boon Lay and caught fireworks! I wish that 2011 will be an even awesome year for you and me! World Peace.

It was great to talk and say out the resolutions we make for ourselves in this new year! Hope all these can be fulfilled when we reflect them at the end of twenty-eleven.

Back to JP for midnight show. Sat outside Kopitiam while waiting and saw two grey men again. Hahaha so they sat down and start talking about nonsense which made someone so awkward!? & Ben is really really not lame. HAHAHA! Caught love and other drugs. The guy is soooooooo HOT!

Met jae for dimsum. We did not had dinner btw!!! My stomach was protesting during the show. Wanted to catch the first bus home but headed to kiwi's house to nap for 2hours and homesweethome! (Y)




Happysevenfriends missing val on the eve of new year eve

Had lots of fun playing zhongjimima. Epic was when I set 2 as the number and the first to go is belle. She said "3" and orbi instantenously tio already. HAHAHA another one is when I set 50 and orbi was the first and she said "50"!

* * * * *

School is starting in less than 48hours!
This holiday is really short.

Exam timetable [MAY] is out.
10th - PSOC & MAEC
11th - POA
19th - HRM

It seems farway but seriously I am starting to feel the heat already! Gonna start mugging before it's too late!

* * * * *

Thanks for every single one who have made my 2010 a really awesome one!!! ^^
Penned down my resolutions for this brand new year already!
Working really hard towards each of them.
I have 5, what about you? =)

No comments: