Monday, October 19, 2009

Pictures tell a thousand words


the nice&gossipy peeps at work


inside joke; ye tai mei

Collection of photos






DWARFY aka BURNO! The one that I spend (2days+6weeks) - (2.5days leave, 1 day off for her) = 5weeks 3.5days with. Will miss the days we took nonsense peeeektures and how we lunch in, purposely queueing for food with the ultimate long Q, going out to ION for lunch and going to cafe for my fav ice lemon tea. & also accumulating so much MHDHY with weichun. The power post it wall, we killed so many trees! It was really a fun experience!

I've learnt alot working with the co and the experience is indifferent from my previous jobs. & am thankful to the boss for the lunch trip and I got so talkative as quoted from Mengni. & also thanks Mengni for the yummy prawn noodles and ice lemon tea.


Our very first K trip, definitely not the last one.
It was one of my best K trips because these 2 person are AWEEEESOME. The way we dramatise and how we ban all the emo songs! The younger one knew the old songs better than us! We shall go again real sooooon.


Collected my phone finally after replacing my IC. The pionner batch of photos from my N86. :D

We lunched in at Senki. I like the raw slices, they were fresh! FYI, I don't take sashimi. I will be back there for their buffet. I wanna try the swordfish!


Met Owl that day after work. & had soupspoon at ION. YUMYUM. Headed over to Fareast thinking that it is still very early. Had slice. The night fell and bused home. 700A is super rocky, i hate the turnings. It was great to see her after so long and caught up quite a fair bit.


Random teabreak with the Qius. We drove to pick Kiwi up, spend a long time to find her due to erm.... HAHA!



Pizza Hut's super-exaggerating-advertised-spaghetti. It's considerably good. I love the wings and GARLIC BREAD!! :D Caught The Ugly Truth. Hilarious and funny if you can catch the balls.




He's hot!


Caught Julie and Julia the other day with XiaoQing. It was just so-so to me because I expected more since the ratings and reviews were pretty good.

Shop till you drop on a beautiful Sat




Lunched in at Soupspoon and went to Uniqlo. Madness began here. Z tried some clothes that she wouldn't (in the past). Bought basics and jacket. Headed to TCC for some taitai session because she got 20bucks off. Tea and desserts to go along. (: YUMYUM. Time just flies as we sipped the aromatic tea and savour the sweet desserts.

Headed down to Far East to begin part II of our journey. Got a shirt there and she got a cheery orange top! :D & a mini mini skirt for her! Love to shop with her because she will help me carry my stuffs! LOVEYOU. Now she blames me for making her broke and we are so not meeting up for any shopping. HAHA! Drinking session and DUCK PIZZA next mth w kiwi who din come along this time!



That pretty sums up my last holiday in my tertiary days. It's gonna be permenant holidays if I don't continue with studies when I finished my exams in late Feb. Had an enjoyable and fruitful holiday!

On a random note, I just dyed and did treatment for my hair. Not sure if it's obvious. A shade darker than my golden hair last sem. But at least it is not so cui now, so DWARFY go get rid of your black roots. GROW HAIR GROW!

Oh, there's class tml! How great?! But if I am at work, I will be whinning why am I not at school. Human beings are just two headed.

May this semester be a good and smooth one. (:

No comments: