Sunday, August 30, 2009

It spells H-O-L-I-D-A-Y-S !!!

I guess many poly students will be like phew!!! after all the papers which killed like millions of our brain cells. Forget about the papers first, it's time to relax and do whatever we like.

RELAX seldom or never appear during school days because of the endless tutorials, presentation & fyp. I find it super difficult to catch a breathe but now... I can just about the different compensation approaches, the challenges faced by an international employee, the characteristics of effective disciplinary procedure and the different entry modes!!!

After the last day of paper, it was PARTY time yeah! 6 of us headed down to ION. Had Swensens 1-for-1 lunch treats. Service was terribly slow. We were so so HUNGRY! 60bucks worth of seafood laksa! WHOA! Fish & Chips and Breaded chicken! YUMMY!

Isabelle & Valentia left earlier. Ah Quek and me had ice cream buffet. The nice manager allowed us to have it w/o the coupons. We took like alot of different flavours and maltases + macademia nuts (ex so must eat all you can as quoted from ah quek)! 放下屠刀 立地成佛 Stephanie and Aaron openly eating but my constant lookout for her is to ensure we will not be charged. My neck was like getting long~

We were like exploding and kept laughing like mad! But it's good luh cause cannot remember when is the last time I got so crazy laughing till my jaws are dropping!

As you can see, the updates in August is really pathetic, 3 posts inclusive of this. But as I mentioned, it was the best semester in NP! :D Meeting lovely and new people and tutors.



To stay or go?

Though holidays are here, no job = no income $$. So I've got through a formal interview and got shortlisted. Starting work tml, somewhere near Queensway. I realised from the resume that I've created, all my 7weeks holidays are occupied with work. Money is the key motivation.

Gonna be busy with work and organising gatherings for poly (bbq) and pri sch peeps. Eventful & interesting September! :D

Enjoy your holidays peeps!

WOOHOO!

No comments: