Sunday, November 09, 2008

It's all about you & love!



free madjack lunch in the day. Island creamery aftermaths. Mudpie is whoooooo love.

chomp chomp at LAST (in the night)! great company, great food & most important; GREAT me!!


A loopy night~ You got me! :D :D

Sotong, stingray, wings, satays, mango beancurd, mango pudding ice cream, prawn mee & big big 2bucks sugarcane.


* * *




* * *

Z monster defeated, here you go with all the pictures, eventful month I should say.

Bumped into Daniel yesterday at the interchange. How many of you will stop and say hello or just exchange a few words when you see your ex-classmate.. Hoho~

Random; Sometimes it feels really good and nice to see "old" people! In this case, old refers to people you haven't seen for quite sometime. Be it primary, secondary or whatever. =)

With 'em around, life is never too dull or boring!

Geez. Many of my friends are gonna be enlisted next year D: They gonna become real man in 2years time! Needa meet 2 diff grps before they enter their "chalet" in jan/ april. My pri & sec respectively! It's time for gatherings !!! =] I miss my girls who are having As now!! Faster end!~

For those still having exams esp As, hang on !!!
It's the last lap! O",O

I love all my friends!
(that sounds so cheeeezy, but who cares? you like RIGHT!)
because of you peeps, I smiled! =))

I am suffering from a real bad headache ):
I guess I am overwhelmed by the workload.

Off to get some work done!
Byeeeeee beee~

* * *
Power rangers are in 5 colours.
Do you know what is the original color of the rangers? ^^

No comments: