Friday, October 13, 2006

Today is the that offically marks the end of my secondary school life. It's a day filled with mixed emotions, joys & saddness. It seems like only yesterday i stepped into fuhua as a sec1 student and now that I'm leaving this school. Time really flies. The four years passed real fast and made me feel old. AHHH! But i am really glad to meet many good friends, teachers and besties in the process of pursuing education in fuhua. I so gonna miss these peepx!

Can the time stop? I doubt. But what I believe is the bonds between all of us will remain strong. The encouraging words and hugs will always be there to pull me up when I really feel like giving up. I love all my loving classmates, friends, 1c'03 & 2c'04, choir freaks and fuhua staff!! FUHUA a great place where i met loads of nice people and had tons of fun!

yeah GRADUATION day` 06. a day i will remember for my life.

Update again. (:

No comments: