Tuesday, May 30, 2006

what a SOTONG i am.

:D shall blog bout what happen at F&N next tyme.
what a joke. i'm glad most ppl left.. awww f&n really..
yay me A* tataa cant find faults in my work bahz. xD which too lead me to become a kuku sotong.

but.. mr. BARTON saved us by taking away 2x4 hours frm f&n!!
making ms lai go nuts~ LION~
drink MORE brain juice peepx!

AMATHS is.. *shake head*

and my trip back to choir.
wib honglun dat joker. BABYBOY~ WHITE CHICKEN~ SHUAI GE!!

oh yeah! CHINESE O levels are OVER!!
u hear me? yup if no yi wai, can secure A1 bahz. :)

for now off to do integration hwk =/ n REST coz still got a long week ahead for sch. machiam no HOLIDAYS. then what's holiday for? o.O stay tune n tc!

[[06]] daes ahead
what to get? -going town this fri/sat wib msCHIN*thecrazypooh :) maybe more?

No comments: