Monday, February 13, 2006

LOOK HERE !!
i'm 16 todae. (:

a fun n joyous dae. my spirits were high since wkn coz buddies pei me go out. wheeee xD

`` sun 120206
was dozing off while reading my notes. then? i slept at 11. however i was shoke up at 12mn.. when my fone vibrated.

``mon 130206 my dae!
thanks peepx for the well wishes esp to kakashi :) and those who were up in the wee hours. well was kinda too exhausted n i went back to sl3epy.land.

woke got ready n went meet sb. tot we ll be late but din. saw prezzies frm buddies & choir mates. gave em choco. many will juz shout happy bdae n shake my hand. some smses me during cls time.

had lessons. ms ek was kinda lady todae? o.O after sch had a mini party. had cake chips n coke. quite fun la. xc my face kena cream by ms sm n gt smashed when they gang up. had fun playing number game. loser had to eat up the nice mixture of cream, cake, lays n coke.

played 21points. next was e highlight of e dae. [[truth n dare]] so zhun, 1st spin i turned i tio. ms A & ms B hugged mr A & mr B. names had been changed to protect their identity.. had loads of fun n laughter. :D all thanks to meiqin, shuman, shuna, sawbian, jazz, joshua & cs.

met qiuhui at my hse dnstairs. =) thanks ferr da <3 cake chains n card.

love all my buddies~
thanks every single one for ur wishes.
a nice & great 16th bdae!
101% keep all ur smses cards n gifts. =D

-xiao.wei is a happy gal- ;)
somehow i still cant..

No comments: