Wednesday, November 09, 2005


THANKS!
to my dear fren kiwe Qiuhui.. ferr accompanying me see doc. =) realli appreciate dat.
to my buddies ferr buying lunch & tissue.
to my choir peepx who were concern bout me.

i'm sick.
down wib flu`cough`fever`sore throat!
still thought i ll hab dengue. coz similar signs.
but lucky me, dun hab! cheers~
still nt well but better after eating medicines.

see da doc. he looked at my skin see if got red rashes. whoosh! no have! i more fang xin coz worrying since ytd. =) met qiuhui at bout 7 to go shopping see doc. thanks gal. muackxx. ^^ while waiting ferr my turn, we chatted alot n catch up on our recent lives. she's doin fine in her ncc n studies. dats great. at least keep on joking wib me to cheer my spirits up. went home rest.

had lessons in da morn. well well i was totalli in a foul mood so sorry if i hab offend anyone or watever. feeling so de xin ku. kept wanna vomit. vomit in da morn. =X din wanna go sch coz fever. but still i went. coz gt rehearsal in noon. buddies went out buy lunch ferr me. thanks. but was kinda fan wei. sherlyn n jessica asked me to tc too. thanks gal.

ate n went music rm. actualli wanna go dere sae go home n see doc.. in da end xm asked me changed so juz bear nor. thanks to choir de peepx ferr ur concern. felt better after hearing frm u all. went to hall. cant realli sing but try my best. thanks to ms haiza n ms hoe holding da [smile] paper to ask us to smile. we improved le coz we did. see mr phor de face lyk so happy. like da band's piece. nice man~ lively!! =) jia you when u all go ferr genting de com. silly sec1s kept dsiao me. haha. had meeting. long long~ draggy n tok till sec3 camp. gross tinking of da lizards etc. creatures everywhere~ ewwww. had a fun talking session. even talked bout honeydew. LOL. went CU wib cj`hy`xm eat. went home bathed n went see doc.

dats all le.
needa study function. test tml.
if nt feeling well will go home after maths de test.
i wanna get better!!

*uaregone*awaitsferrfridaetocome-

No comments: